Healing Services from our Bradenton, FL Chiropractor
Our Bradenton, FL chiropractor, Dr. Glenn Gallo, and the entire health team at Gallo Chiropractic Office are pleased to offer a wide range of services for your healing needs. If you are struggling with pain, have recently been injured in a car accident or work-related circumstance or are seeking an overall improvement in your health and wellness, Gallo Chiropractic Office can help you. With over 30 years of experience, our chiropractor, Dr. Glenn Gallo, trusts in the healing benefits of chiropractic care and uses your body's natural healing ability to restore itself from injuries and pain. Unlike traditional medicine approaches, chiropractic care works to eliminate the reason for your pain so you can experience long-lasting relief.
Techniques and Services with our Bradenton Chiropractor
Dr. Gallo and the staff at Gallo Chiropractic Office seek to bring you improved fitness and wellness. Once we identify your areas of concern, our team uses a combined approach to address your needs. Some of the services and techniques that may be included in your plan are:
- Chiropractic Adjustments - Using the Diversified Technique, Dr. Gallo gently aligns your spine and joints. Our Bradenton chiropractor evaluates your spinal position to identify any abnormalities such as scoliosis. He also looks for vertebrae that are not in alignment and uses manual force to slide the vertebrae into place. These adjustments are also helpful on your joints such as your knees, ankles and wrists. Dr. Gallo gently places your joints into alignment to lessen pain and increase your range of motion.
- Spinal Decompression - If you are struggling with neck pain or back pain, Dr. Gallo may suggest spinal decompression therapy. This technique aims to lengthen the space between the vertebrae and help to position your spine into a healthy alignment. Spinal decompression brings relief for pinched nerves and herniated discs that may be compressing nerve signals.
- Cold Laser Therapy - Our cold laser therapy improves painful muscular conditions. It targets the cells to encourage healing and reduce inflammation.
- Class IV Laser Therapy - For muscle injuries, our Class IV Laser penetrates into the deepest cellular levels. Laser treatments are pain-free and you feel an immediate reduction in inflammation and pain along with a restoration of your flexibility.
- Functional and Sports Rehabilitation - Sports injuries respond very well to chiropractic care. Using our holistic approach, we show you how to rehabilitate an injury without causing more pain or damage.
- Massage Therapy - Our massage therapists work to eliminate muscle tension and scar tissue. This lessens your pain, supports speedy recovery and improves your range of motion.
- Custom Orthotics - If Dr. Gallo determines that your back pain may originate in your feet; he may recommend orthotics to correct any postural imbalances.
- Nutrition - Healthy eating goes a long way toward a healthy recovery. During your chiropractic care, our health team discusses the value of healthy eating so you bring in the correct nutrients. Also, Dr. Gallo can show you which foods may trigger conditions such as fibromyalgia and migraines so you can avoid these and live pain free.
- Physiotherapy - Our team can educate you on corrective exercises to restore muscle balance and pain-free movement.
- Posture and Ergonomic Evaluation - Dr. Gallo will evaluate your spine and range of motion so you have a base from which progress is measured. This also provides a look into which areas may be troublesome and require more care.
Contact our Bradenton, FL Chiropractor Today
Dr. Gallo and the team at Gallo Chiropractic Office look forward to sharing our effective services with you. We offer a variety of treatments to care for a multitude of conditions. To schedule your appointment today, please call us at (941) 792-4357.